now browsing by category
Study Hospitality with Guaranteed Internship (Paid) in New Zealand at PIHMS
Why Study in New Zealand :
- It is safe, peaceful, corruption free & beautiful country
- Ranked 1st in ease of doing and starting business in the World
- Graduates need to study only for one year in order to get one year job search visa
- Work permit for Spouse if the student studies Level 8 course or a level 7 course in skill shortage list
- Fee to be paid after Visa Approval. There are no chance of any money getting stuck in case of visa rejection
- Best opportunity to get settle permanently because students having full time employment in cities other than Auckland get 30 bonus points while applying for PR.
Why Pacific International Hotel Management Institute PIHMS:
- Live, study and learn in a 4 star Qualmark rated Hotel
- Guaranteed Paid Internship Earn up to $30,000 during your study on a paid industry placement throughout your study (guaranteed job)
- Students are given a job and placed into leading hotels all over New Zealand & Australia (for those students eligible to work in Australia)
Programs Offered in : International Diploma in Hotel Management, Applied Hospitality & Tourism Management, Graduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Management , Master of Hotel Management
Fees: NZ$ 20313 – 24243, Living Costs – NZ$ 15,000 pa
Intake: Feb., April, July, Oct.
Advance your technical skills in accounting. Choose courses that are most relevant to your career – from accounting information systems, financial and management accounting, and business finance, to auditing, taxation and business law.
The Diploma in Professional Accountancy is designed to provide a pathway for those students who are interested in a professional accounting qualification. The Diploma will enhance your accountancy education by adding depth (through specialised accounting courses) to a broad commerce/business degree and breadth through more general business courses.
This programme is suitable for:
- Accounting graduates wanting to update their knowledge and skills
- Graduates in another business area, but keen on moving into an accounting career
- Graduates with an overseas degree wanting a New Zealand qualification to improve employment prospects
- Business adviser
- Financial accountant
- Financial controller
- Chief financial officer
- Management accountant
- Divisional accountant
- Tax consultant
- Chartered accountant
Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Management Level 8
- Level: 8
- Credits: 121
This course will provide students key business, hospitality skills and knowledge through 30 weeks of lecture style delivery. Students will also receive real life hotel operations learning in either food and beverage or room division. After successful completion of on campus operations, students will enter the paid industry placement program. Positions will either be in food and beverage or rooms division at top hotels in New Zealand.
Management and Commerce, Business and Management, Hospitality Management
The successful graduates will demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in the fields of business planning, financial management, and product development as related to the Hospitality Industry, and principally the Hotel sector. The graduate will have knowledge and skill in operations planning, human resource management, accountancy, logistics and production management, marketing and communications.
Guaranteed Paid Industry Placements through the PIHMS Industry placement programme lead to excellent pathways into fulltime employment for graduating students.
Applicants require an appropriate Bachelor Level 7 degree in either business, management or a related hospitality area. Degrees in other disciplines may be considered if the applicant has 2 – 3 years relevant hospitality experience at a supervisory level, or equivalent. In addition, applicants for whom English is not their first language will have an IELTS score of 6.5, or equivalent. (no band score lower than 6). This course will provide graduate diploma students key business, hospitality skills and knowledge while being immersed in the PIHMS hotel environment.
|Weeks 1-10||10 Weeks academic study ? Business management studies on PIHMS campus includes lecture style delivery group discussion and introduction to research projects.|
|Weeks 12-21||10 Weeks academic study ? Business management studies on PIHMS campus includes lecture style delivery group discussion and research projects.|
|Weeks 24-33||10 Weeks academic study – Business management studies on PIHMS campus includes lecture style delivery group discussion and research projects.Examination and presentation of research reports are undertaken at the conclusion of this module.|
|Weeks 35-44||10 Weeks operational (practical) training within the PIHMS Hotel environment. During the enrolment period students will be invited to select your elective (after discussion and consultation with the PG co-ordinator) in the operational departments at PIHMS. Operational departments for elective include: food & beverage or rooms division (front office & housekeeping).|
Why Study in New Zealand?
- Globally recognized Quality Education
- Growing economy offering increasing job opportunities
- 1 Year Work Permit after completion of course, Easy PR rules
- Safe place for study & High Standards of Living
About AIS St Helens
- AIS St Helens of New Zealand founded in 1990, Located in Auckland. Unique Tertiary Institution with a distinctive International Focus.
- AIS have a flexible three-semester system (January, May and September each year for diploma/degree/postgraduate qualifications) that allows students to fast-track their studies.
- Around 1600 students, around 80% are international students from over 30 different countries.
- IELTS exemption also possible (provided last 5 years of study in English medium)
- AIS St Helens provides assistance to students on all employment issues. Industrial links provide practical training and develop work connections & job opportunities.
- Each semester AIS awards scholarships to high performing students continuing their degree & diploma programmes with them
- New PGDBA/MBA Pathway- no work experience required
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management- Course starts in September 2015 (Level 7 programme)- 3 months Industry Placement after GDHM
Intakes: February, March, May, July, September and November
|Diplomas, Bachelor’s Degree and Graduate Diplomas Courses
Intakes: February, May & September
Academic Scholarships (Student after joining AIS can opt for one either Excellence or Merit)
- Excellence Scholarship: Valued at 15% of tuition fees for the next semester
- Merit Scholarship: Valued at 10% of tuition fees for the next semester
Study in the top Colleges, Polytechnics , Universities and Govt. Institutes of New Zealand in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown and Hamilton.
ADVANTAGES OF NEW ZEALAND :-
- 93000 international students opted New Zealand for Higher Education every year
- 3rd highly reputed and internationally recognized education system by OECD in the World
- 1ST Ranked in ease of doing and starting business in the World
- 3rd Highest Human Development rate out of 187 countries in the World
- Ranked 2nd in the least corrupted country in the World
- 3rd safest country in the world as per (GPI) Global Peace Index
- AUCKLAND is 3rd best city to live and work in the World
- Opportunities to get settle in New Zealand
WHY C.Ed. :-
- Outstanding 5 years of experience and quality service
- Authorized representatives of NZ Colleges and Universities
- New Zealand educated, trained and certified professionals
- No application, service or processing charges
- High Visa success rate under Streamlined Visa Processing category
Top Programs Offered at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate level :-
- Business – Accounting, Management, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Logistics and Supply chain Management, Operations Management
- Computing and Information Technology
- Engineering – Construction, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical
- Construction Management
- Teaching – Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary, Special needs
- Health Science and Social Services – Nursing, Social Work, Medical registration program for Indian doctors to practice overseas etc.
- Hospitality and Tourism- Professional Cookery, Hotel Management, Baker
Art and Design
To understand and know more in detail, please feel free to call or reach us on the below mentioned address :-
C.Ed. Overseas Education
284, First Floor, Satya Niketan, Opp. Sri Venkateswara College, South Campus Road, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – 110021
Ph: +91 11 4941 5471, +91 90137 80243
Website : www.cedoverseas.com Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Study in New Zealand without IELTS
Students thinking of applying for further studies in New Zealand. There’s some good news for you. You can now do so without sitting for the IELTS!
Think of giving IELTS a miss! but, conditions apply.
Category 1 institutes in New Zealand can waive off IELTS scores for international students whose first language is not English.
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) has put in place certain exemptions to IELTS by non-university tertiary education providers for international students whose first language is not English.
As of now, these exemptions are confined to Category 1 institutes that have their own ways of determining the proficiency in English of international students. The results of these tests, however, should be at par with those of the IELTS. This implies that the testing procedures of these institutes should be of a quality, as good as the international ones such as the IELTS.
Category 2 onwards all institutes are required to make IELTS scores admission criteria for students whose first language is’t English.
Category 1 institutes have their own ways of assessing the levels of proficiency required in Engish of International students. However, they do expect the result to be at par with those of IELTS. It implies that procedures and assessment are carried out via their own tests. This could happen is person, electronically, or on the phone, if you are able to convince your institute that you have a good understanding and command over the English language, they are likely to waive the IELTS for you.
In order to get IELTS waiver, you will have to convince your prospective category 1 institute of your English medium background and also fulfill their assessment criteria.
After having fulfilled the assessment criteria of the category 1 institute of your choice, you will be required to submit the following documents.
- Your marksheets of entire schooling years or of classes VIII to XII (stating clearly the medium of institutions to be in English.
- A Certificate from school(s) confirming that you studies with them for the duration stated.