Apr 16 2015
Study in AIS St Helens
Why Study in New Zealand?
- Globally recognized Quality Education
- Growing economy offering increasing job opportunities
- 1 Year Work Permit after completion of course, Easy PR rules
- Safe place for study & High Standards of Living
About AIS St Helens
- AIS St Helens of New Zealand founded in 1990, Located in Auckland. Unique Tertiary Institution with a distinctive International Focus.
- AIS have a flexible three-semester system (January, May and September each year for diploma/degree/postgraduate qualifications) that allows students to fast-track their studies.
- Around 1600 students, around 80% are international students from over 30 different countries.
- IELTS exemption also possible (provided last 5 years of study in English medium)
- AIS St Helens provides assistance to students on all employment issues. Industrial links provide practical training and develop work connections & job opportunities.
- Each semester AIS awards scholarships to high performing students continuing their degree & diploma programmes with them
- New PGDBA/MBA Pathway- no work experience required
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management- Course starts in September 2015 (Level 7 programme)- 3 months Industry Placement after GDHM
Intakes: February, March, May, July, September and November
|Diplomas, Bachelor’s Degree and Graduate Diplomas Courses
Intakes: February, May & September
Academic Scholarships (Student after joining AIS can opt for one either Excellence or Merit)
- Excellence Scholarship: Valued at 15% of tuition fees for the next semester
- Merit Scholarship: Valued at 10% of tuition fees for the next semester