Get Post Study Work Permit
now browsing by tag
Study in Dublin City University, Ireland, Get 1 Year Post Study Work Permit, Get € 1000 Scholarship
About Dublin City University
DCU is a young, dynamic and ambitious university with a distinctive mission to transform lives and societies through education, research and innovation. Since admitting its first students in 1980, DCU has grown in both student numbers and size and now occupies a 72 acre site in Glasnevin, just north of Dublin city.
Why Dublin City University
• DCU is Ireland’s University Established in 1989.
• Placed in Dublin, the Capital City of Ireland.
• Huge number of scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduate
• Course Fees ranges between 9000-15000 Euros for Entire Programme.
Why Study in Ireland?
• Ireland is an English speaking country and is a part of European Union (EU).
• Ireland is Known as “IT Hub” and Job prospects for IT Professionals are rapidly growing.
• Living Cost in Ireland estimates between 7000-8000 Euros Per Annum.
• Access world-class research opportunities in world-leading programmes
• Experience living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world.
DCU is home to Ireland’s largest arts centre. The Helix hosts a wide range of musical, theatrical and dance performances to suit every taste.
English Level – IELTS – 6.5 Band (Overall)
Post Study Work Visa
Student is allowed to stay for 1 Year after finishing the program.
For SPOT Assessment:: Kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy set – 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets Curriculum Vitae, Work Experience Certificates (if applicable), TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
284, First Floor, Satya Niketan, Opp. Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi-110 021
Planning to Study in Ireland ? For more information visit our website for Exclusive Offers: www.cedoverseas.com