Study in New Zealand
now browsing by tag
Why Study in New Zealand?
- Globally recognized Quality Education
- Growing economy offering increasing job opportunities
- 1 Year Work Permit after completion of course, Easy PR rules
- Safe place for study & High Standards of Living
About AIS St Helens
- AIS St Helens of New Zealand founded in 1990, Located in Auckland. Unique Tertiary Institution with a distinctive International Focus.
- AIS have a flexible three-semester system (January, May and September each year for diploma/degree/postgraduate qualifications) that allows students to fast-track their studies.
- Around 1600 students, around 80% are international students from over 30 different countries.
- IELTS exemption also possible (provided last 5 years of study in English medium)
- AIS St Helens provides assistance to students on all employment issues. Industrial links provide practical training and develop work connections & job opportunities.
- Each semester AIS awards scholarships to high performing students continuing their degree & diploma programmes with them
- New PGDBA/MBA Pathway- no work experience required
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management- Course starts in September 2015 (Level 7 programme)- 3 months Industry Placement after GDHM
Intakes: February, March, May, July, September and November
|Diplomas, Bachelor’s Degree and Graduate Diplomas Courses
Intakes: February, May & September
Academic Scholarships (Student after joining AIS can opt for one either Excellence or Merit)
- Excellence Scholarship: Valued at 15% of tuition fees for the next semester
- Merit Scholarship: Valued at 10% of tuition fees for the next semester
Study in the top Colleges, Polytechnics , Universities and Govt. Institutes of New Zealand in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown and Hamilton.
ADVANTAGES OF NEW ZEALAND :-
- 93000 international students opted New Zealand for Higher Education every year
- 3rd highly reputed and internationally recognized education system by OECD in the World
- 1ST Ranked in ease of doing and starting business in the World
- 3rd Highest Human Development rate out of 187 countries in the World
- Ranked 2nd in the least corrupted country in the World
- 3rd safest country in the world as per (GPI) Global Peace Index
- AUCKLAND is 3rd best city to live and work in the World
- Opportunities to get settle in New Zealand
WHY C.Ed. :-
- Outstanding 5 years of experience and quality service
- Authorized representatives of NZ Colleges and Universities
- New Zealand educated, trained and certified professionals
- No application, service or processing charges
- High Visa success rate under Streamlined Visa Processing category
Top Programs Offered at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate level :-
- Business – Accounting, Management, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Logistics and Supply chain Management, Operations Management
- Computing and Information Technology
- Engineering – Construction, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical
- Construction Management
- Teaching – Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary, Special needs
- Health Science and Social Services – Nursing, Social Work, Medical registration program for Indian doctors to practice overseas etc.
- Hospitality and Tourism- Professional Cookery, Hotel Management, Baker
Art and Design
To understand and know more in detail, please feel free to call or reach us on the below mentioned address :-
C.Ed. Overseas Education
284, First Floor, Satya Niketan, Opp. Sri Venkateswara College, South Campus Road, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – 110021
Ph: +91 11 4941 5471, +91 90137 80243
Website : www.cedoverseas.com Email ID : email@example.com
Study in New Zealand without IELTS
Students thinking of applying for further studies in New Zealand. There’s some good news for you. You can now do so without sitting for the IELTS!
Think of giving IELTS a miss! but, conditions apply.
Category 1 institutes in New Zealand can waive off IELTS scores for international students whose first language is not English.
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) has put in place certain exemptions to IELTS by non-university tertiary education providers for international students whose first language is not English.
As of now, these exemptions are confined to Category 1 institutes that have their own ways of determining the proficiency in English of international students. The results of these tests, however, should be at par with those of the IELTS. This implies that the testing procedures of these institutes should be of a quality, as good as the international ones such as the IELTS.
Category 2 onwards all institutes are required to make IELTS scores admission criteria for students whose first language is’t English.
Category 1 institutes have their own ways of assessing the levels of proficiency required in Engish of International students. However, they do expect the result to be at par with those of IELTS. It implies that procedures and assessment are carried out via their own tests. This could happen is person, electronically, or on the phone, if you are able to convince your institute that you have a good understanding and command over the English language, they are likely to waive the IELTS for you.
In order to get IELTS waiver, you will have to convince your prospective category 1 institute of your English medium background and also fulfill their assessment criteria.
After having fulfilled the assessment criteria of the category 1 institute of your choice, you will be required to submit the following documents.
- Your marksheets of entire schooling years or of classes VIII to XII (stating clearly the medium of institutions to be in English.
- A Certificate from school(s) confirming that you studies with them for the duration stated.