Why Study in Ireland
Pay your tuition fee after Visa
- STUDY in one of the best education systems in the world for Higher Education Achievements
- BENEFIT from Ireland’s investment in the education system
- CHOOSE from over 5000 internationally recognised qualifications
- ACCESS world-class research opportunities in world-leading programmes
- CONNECT with career opportunities with leading global companies located in Ireland
- ACHIEVE your ambitions in Europe’s most entrepreneurial country
- JOIN the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture
- LIVE in the only English speaking country in the Eurozone
- EXPERIENCE living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world.
Working in Ireland
- One year Post Study Work Permit.
- Green Card if annual salary more than 25000-30000 Euros.
- Part Time Jobs available during studies : 20 hrs/week
- Full time jobs during holidays ( like Easter/ Christmas ) :40 hrs/wk
- Member of European Union & Currency Euro.
- Easy visa process through us- Trusted Agents of Irish High Commission in INDIA.
- Excellent Employment Prospects on Graduate.Ireland has an enduring tradition of providing quality education, and a long history of accommodating international students in universities, colleges and English language schools.
Universities in Ireland
- American College Dublin
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- European Business Institute
- Executive & Professional Training Institute
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College Dublin
- HIS Limerick Business School
- Independent College Dublin
- Ireland College of Computer Training
- International College Dublin Business School
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- National University of Ireland
- National College of Ireland
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Tipperary Institute
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Addiction Studies
- Cloud Computing Stream
- Finance Stream
- Human Resource Management Stream
- Information Systems Stream
- Marketing Stream
- Project Management Stream
- Information Systems with Computing
- International Accounting & Finance
- Marketing (Digital Media Stream)
Ireland is an English speaking country – and Irish too if you feel like learning something a little different!
Like every other country Ireland has been struck by the global economic downturn, but there is an upside for the college student. The cost of living is declining rapidly, in particular with regard to accommodation, which was much costlier during the economic boom years.
Ireland has a young, dynamic population with 40 per cent of the population aged under-25, which makes Ireland a top international student destination.
Ireland is now a multicultural country; around 40,000 foreign nationals currently live here, about 10 per cent of the population. International students are highly valued contributors to the continuing development of this exciting new society.
Ireland’s worldwide reputation for friendliness is not a myth; a recent survey by internationally known travel publishers Lonely Planet’s named the Irish as the friendliest people in the world.
Ireland has a beautiful landscape and very temperate weather that is ideal for outdoor pursuits. Whether you want surf, hike, climb, cycle or simply stand back and appreciate the beautiful view, there’s something for everyone.
Ireland is a highly developed democracy within the EU, with a modern economy and a free media, all of which helps ensure a lively and innovative academic scene. Don’t be afraid make your opinion known!
Ireland is one of the safest countries in the world to live in; ranking 12th in the 2009 Global Peace Index. Of course this does not mean that commonsense does not apply when it comes to taking precautions.
Most international students seeking an English language destination decide upon the UK or the US. Ireland represents something that’s a little different, so why not come here? Variety is, after all, the spice of life